Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Progress Report (Week of 6/15-6/29)

What I accomplished the past week:
I have redesigned the original website shown 2 weeks ago with a new CSS layout; the original one did not seem to match the goal of the community website. The website has also been transitioned from a PHP-based architecture to Python's Pyramid MVC-like framework. Moreover, I have switched to the PostgreSQL database due to concerns of MySQL's viability as an open source project. The user registration functionality is set-up and it is now integrated with the new database. The login screen can recognize a username and password when a user enters one.

What I plan to do next week:
I will continue working on implementing sessions throughout the entire website. Moreover, I will continue working on fixing the login screen.

Concerns:
None

No comments:

Post a Comment