Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Progress Report (Week of 5/25-6/01)

What I accomplished the past week:
I was able to get the database schema from Josh on Tuesday night. I have downloaded the core project from the code repository. I am setting up the NetBeans environment for the core project and reading the documentation. I am also studying the GUIBuilder that I will need to add the upload button.

What I plan to do next week:
I will start looking into the database schema. I will continue understanding the core project as well as how my additions interfaces with the core. I will also be integrating the database schema with the PHP CSDT community website.

Concerns:
Java is complex and has many components that I needed to look over. This will start slowly, but hopefully progress will speed up over the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment