Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Progress Report (Week of 6/1-6/8)

What I accomplished the past week:
I began integrating the database schema received from Josh last week with the CSDT community website. I am still exploring the capabilities of it and seeing what things might need to be added. I also created my own database schema to handle the uploaded data. I was able to successfully set up the NetBeans environment with the programming files on my Windows platform. However, the first attempt on my 64 bit Fedora OS failed. In addition, I started to redesign the source tree of the CSDT community website, and I looked into the GUI.java file in the Core project to find a good place to add the upload button.

What I plan to do next week:
I will begin making the PHP page that will be used to display the results of all of the projects. This page will hedge on jqGrid to display the various projects. I will also begin to look into adding an upload button into the menu option of each program file.

Concerns:
Should the CSDT community website support flashed based programs? If so, I will need access to the source code.

No comments:

Post a Comment