Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Progress Report (Week of 7/06-7/13)

What I accomplished the past week:
Users that are logged in are now the only ones who can upload, or view their profiles; otherwise, unregistered users will be brought to a login screen. Sessions are now destroyed once a user logs out. The registering web page has undergone another revision. Whenever a user enters in his/her first and last name, the username is automatically populated with the "First Name.Last Name" as the default username. The "Check for Availability" button under the username is now functioning. Finally, I have added a password strength bar to tell the user the strength of their password chosen.

What I plan to do next week:
I will get the website transitioned onto the production server. There are three things that first must happen: I first have to implement the confirmation email option; Secondly, I have to create a Makefile to install and to configure the environment on the Apache Server to run Pyramid; Lastly, I have to work with Jay on getting the code transitioned to the production server.

Concerns:
None

No comments:

Post a Comment