Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Progress Report (Week of 12/07-12/14)

What I accomplished the past week:
I have allowed users the choice of uploading their projects to only one specific classroom and for whether or not their project can be viewed publicly. I have decided that users in the same classroom can view both public and private comments for each project. This means that if the project is seen by a user not in the classroom, they will not be able to see comments made by users from the classroom unless, those users decide to make the comments viewable to the public. Finally, I am working on creating a home page for each individual classroom.

What I plan to do next week:
Still in the process of integrating a classroom home page, privacy issues of user's projects, and admin authority over comments.

Other:
I will be leaving campus Thursday December 15, and will not be back until the beginning of next semester. I will still be working on this project and will continue posting a weekly progress report. If there are any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the site, send me an email, and I will try to reply back as soon as possible.

Concerns:
None

No comments:

Post a Comment