Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Progress Report (Week of 9/14-9/21)

What I accomplished the past week:
I have removed the accordion like login menu with a fixed login menu. The ranking star scale has been readjusted to allow only one star ratings. Therefore, a user can highlight a star to give a project a +1 to its overall ratings; there are no negative ratings allowed. The CSS of each person's individual project page has also been redesigned. Finally, I have integrated the new jnlp and xml files with the website.

I also have started to redesign the url routing system. There were some issues with accessing certain url pages that have to be resolved. Moreover, there were some permission and security issues that needed to be addressed.

What I plan to do next week:
I plan to continue redesigning the url routing system. I will also continue working on fixing up a user's profile page. I also plan to redesign the registration portion of the website.

Concerns:
None

No comments:

Post a Comment