Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Progress Report (Week of 8/03-8/10)

What I accomplished the past week:
I was able to port the website over to the production server.

In the test server, I have added the visible and active columns to the database schema The visible column is used to determine whether or not something should be visible to the public and the active column is used to indicate if the object is deleted. I have also fixed up some of the CSS functionality on the site as well as implementing the changes that were brought up. After the review, I will move the changes from the test server to the production server.

What I plan to do next week:
I plan on continuing fixing up bugs that pop up on the website, and looking to make the delete function functional.

Concerns:
None

No comments:

Post a Comment